"Very Friendly, Gave Great Details Just An Awesome Group Of People. ..I Was Very Comfortable And Relaxed...On A Scale Of 1-10 I'd Give Them A 10"Arthur W.
About Dental Home
Commitment to Excellence
At Dental Home we are committed to providing superior oral health services to our patients. We foster patient relationships based on mutual trust, excellent customer service, and the best personalized patient care available. Our team is devoted to restoring, enhancing and maintaining your teeth using conservative, state-of-the-art dental procedures.
Prevention and Oral Health Maintenance
We believe that preventative dental care and maintenance is vital to your dental health. Through regular scheduled exams we check the overall health of your teeth and gums, perform oral cancer screenings, and perform x-rays to detect problems before they worsen. Routine dental cleanings, sealants, and fluoride treatments help prevent cavities and dental disease. We review your medical history to assess your overall health and identify any illnesses that may have an impact on your dental health.
Office Sterilization and Safety Procedures
We want to ensure the health of our patients and our dental team. Our practice follows safety procedures recommended by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). These measures include:
- Using disinfectant hand soap
- Wearing gloves, masks, glasses and/or face shields
- Chemical disinfection of counter tops and surfaces
- Sterilization of all non-disposable instruments and equipment before every use
- Chemical disinfection of all items which cannot be sterilized
- Use of disposable plastic coverings and sheath over surfaces with high contact such as the dental chair, equipment, air/water syringe and light handles
- As your dental health care provider, we want you to be confident knowing that we take the responsibility of your health and safety very seriously
Training & Expertise
Our dental team is comprised of highly trained and skilled professionals who are licensed and certified. At our practice, we are committed to continuing education and learning. We regularly attend training classes, dental lectures, and dental conventions so we can offer the latest dental techniques, procedures, products and equipment to our patients. We are also active members in various dental associations – this allows us to keep up with changes and advances in the dental profession.
Our goal is to provide superior dental health care while creating lasting relationships with each individual patient. We appreciate the opportunity to be your dental health care provider, and we look forward to seeing you!